Speaker Robin Vos (R-Rochester) has announced the membership of the Assembly standing committees for the 2023-24 legislative session that begins with the inauguration of members on January 3, 2023.
State Representative Joel Kitchens (R-Sturgeon Bay, pictured) has been announced as Chair of the Assembly Committee on Education. Before being elected to the state legislature, Rep. Kitchens was a member of the Sturgeon Bay school board.
Rounding out the committee for the Assembly GOP:
- Rep. Barbara Dittrich (R-Oconomowoc), Vice-Chair
- Rep.-elect Amy Binsfeld (R-Sheboygan)
- Rep. Cindi Duchow (R-Town of Delafield)
- Rep. Jeffrey Mursau (R-Crivitz)
- Rep.-elect Amanda Nedweski (R-Pleasant Prairie)
- Rep. William Penterman (R-Columbus)
- Rep. Donna Rozar (R-Marshfield)
- Rep. Chuck Wichgers (R-Muskego)
- Rep. Robert Wittke (R-Racine)
We will report when Democrat members are announced.