Service Associate Membership
Membership in the WASB Service Associates program is another way for companies to reach the people who make the purchasing decisions for their school districts.
What are the Benefits?
- Promotion of your company’s name and services via a listing with other Service Associates in the Wisconsin School News magazine.
- Promotion of your company’s name and services (New in 2021: including a 3-5 minute video) via a listing with other Service Associates on the WASB website.
- 10% discount on advertising in Wisconsin School News, the WASB website and the WASB electronic newsletter, eConnection.
- Access to WASB members through three mailings or emails a year to your targeted audience. You provide the materials and pay the postage, plus a small handling fee and our staff handles the mailing. There is a flat fee for emails.
- Two free copies of the Wisconsin School News each month.
- An invitation to submit a proposal for a breakout session during the annual Wisconsin State Education Convention if your company is also an exhibitor.
- Recognition at the State Education Convention as a Service Associate if you are an exhibitor.
- Twitter connection – Let us know if your organization has a Twitter account and the WASB will “follow” your account for increased exposure to our memberships.
- Opportunity to submit an industry-related article for the Wisconsin School News.
Who is Eligible?
Companies and individuals who have been engaged in selling products or services in Wisconsin for at least 12 months and who can provide written recommendation from three Wisconsin school districts are eligible for membership. Applicants must be approved by the WASB Board of Directors, which reserves the right to use its discretion in granting affiliation. The program runs on a July 1-June 30 cycle with an annual fee of $1,600 (2023-24, subject to change).