Hot Policy Topics
School districts’ policy development concerns may be spurred by legislative directives, emerging issues, or local needs. The following are only a few of the “hot policy topics” Wisconsin school districts are facing. Be sure to check this web page often for pertinent information on some of the current hot policy topics. Also, feel free to contact a WASB Policy Services Staff member if you have questions regarding any of the following topics or would like to receive any sample policies that may be available.
- Coronavirus/ESSER funds – Updated frequently
- Annual Notices – Updated 4/28/22
- The WASB’s Policy Perspectives publication – Archive of recent issues
- Title IX Regulations – Updated 8/25/22
- School Safety – Updated 3/21/22
- Staff Training Requirements – Updated 2/7/22