Search Services: Application Process
The WASB Search Services Portal, our online application system, is now open!
Whether you might pursue a superintendent position sooner or later, we strongly encourage you to set up an account in our new WASB Search Services Portal soon so that our Search Services emails reach you.
All potential applicants for WASB superintendent searches should:
- create an account in the WASB Search Services Portal now,
- complete your Profile (similar to our Stage One materials) now, and then
- apply to a specific district’s search (similar to our Stage Two materials) when you see a search in which you’re interested.
You should have the following documents ready in a PDF file format to upload in order to complete your Profile and Application in the Portal.
- Profile: resume, license(s), transcripts
- Application: letter of intent, three letters of reference, and one-page answers to the essay questions for a specific search
For more detailed instructions: Guide for Applicants – Search Services Portal
Thank you for your interest in the WASB Search Services. If you have questions, contact Sally Sweitzer at 608-512-1721 or firstname.lastname@example.org.