Application Process for Prospective Superintendents
The WASB Search Services Portal, our online application system, is open!
Whether you might pursue a superintendent position sooner or later, we strongly encourage you to set up an account in our WASB Search Services Portal so that our Search Services emails reach you.
All potential applicants for WASB superintendent searches should:
- create an account in the WASB Search Services Portal now,
- complete your Profile now, and then
- apply to a specific district’s search when you see a search in which you’re interested posted in the Portal.
You should have the following documents ready in a PDF file format to upload in order to complete your Profile and Application in the Portal.
- Profile: resume, license(s), transcripts
- Application: letter of intent, three letters of reference, and one-page answers to the essay questions for a specific search
For more detailed instructions: Guide for Applicants – Search Services Portal
Thank you for your interest in the WASB Search Services. If you have questions, contact Sally Sweitzer at 608-512-1721 or firstname.lastname@example.org.