The Joint Legislative Council Study Committee on Shared School District Services will meet Wednesday, November 30, 2022, at 10:00 am in Room 300 Northeast, State Capitol. The meeting agenda can be found here.
The study committee will discuss its assignment as well as the following proposals which have been distributed to committee members and are available online:
- LRB-0558/P2, relating to reducing the number of members on the school board of a consolidated school district.
- LRB-0559/P3, relating to school and school district accountability report for a consolidated school district.
- LRB-0560/P2, relating to grants for feasibility studies of school district consolidation or whole grade sharing and making an appropriation.
- LRB-0561/P2, relating to state aid for school district consolidation.
- LRB-0569/P2, relating to a shared services aid program for school districts, granting rule-making authority, and making an appropriation.
- LRB-0570/P2, relating to reimbursements to school districts and cooperative educational service agencies for the cost of writing federal and state grant applications and making an appropriation.
- LRB-0571/P2, relating to aid to school districts that share services for costs associated with student information systems.
- LRB-0572/P2, relating to aid for transporting pupils between school districts that share services.
- LRB-0590/P2, relating to calculating a consolidated school district’s revenue limit.
Interested persons can watch the committee’s meeting live on WisconsinEye.