Important Dates for the 2021 State Education Convention
- 19 – Convention session proposals due.
- 31 – Early bird pricing ends for booth rent.
- 15 – Ads due for the November Wisconsin School News (convention preview issue).
- 21 – Deadline for inclusion in the exhibitor listing in the November Wisconsin School News – contract, full payment and exhibitor profile must be submitted by this date to be included in the list.
- 30 – Exhibitor Service Kit available online.
- 15 – Ads due for the December Wisconsin School News.
- 30 – November Wisconsin School News mails to more than 4,500 education officials and all contracted exhibitors.
- 1 – Ads due for the printed, on-site Convention Guide.
- 13 – Deadline to reserve sponsorship opportunity (some exceptions allowed).
- 15 – Deadline for inclusion in the Convention Guide exhibitor listing. Contract, full payment and exhibitor profile must be received.
Dates subject to change.
- 2* – Order forms due to Valley Expo Displays
- 6 – Name badge forms due.
- 15 – Ads due for the March Wisconsin School News (post-convention issue).
- 18 – School buses move into the exhibit hall.
- 19 – Exhibitors move in.
- 20-21 – Exhibit Show.
- 21 – Exhibitors break down and move-out (beginning at 2 pm).
*Dates subject to change.